Application and Next Steps
How it Works:
- Complete the preliminary application form to provide details about your teaching experience, educational background, country of residence.
- Sponsor reviews applications. If your application is accepted, you will be invited to participate in a telephone or Skype interview to discuss your application and evaluate your compatibility with our programs.
- Submit documents due.
- Sponsor shares your information with U.S. school districts that are interested in hosting international teachers.
- Sponsor notifies you if a school is interested in hiring you or speaking with you by phone or Skype about a teaching position.
- After you accept a job offer, sponsor will send you the documents (DS-2019 form, etc.) you need to apply for a J-1 visa.
- Once you get your visa, sponsor will send you Teach USA participant guide explaining all the details you should know and do before and after arrival. We will also help you with travel arrangements, airport transportation
- Once you arrive in USA, sponsor will help you to apply for the U.S. social security number, arrange temporary housing and meet your school manager.